Social Wellness focuses on how you choose to define and connect with your community and the people around you.
1. Cultivate meaningful relationships with others.
2. Get involved in student organizations.
3. Build a strong social support network.
4. Learn how to deal with interpersonal conflicts in a healthy and productive way.
5. Attend social engagements and learn about people from diverse backgrounds.
6. Check out a UMix event!
- Office of Student Activities and Leadership
- UM Student Organizations
- UM Events Calendar
- The Ginsberg Center
- UMix Events
←Back to What is wellness?