Physical Wellness refers to the role that you take in maintaining your body for strength, vitality and energy.
- Engage in regular physical activity–take a UMove class, walk around the Arb, check out the CCRB.
- Get regular medical check-ups and screenings, most of which are free for students at UHS!
- Avoid harmful substances or use in moderation.
- Practice safer sex.
- Get enough sleep!
- Eat a healthful, balanced diet.
- University Health Services
- Health Promotion and Community Relations (Alcohol and Other Drugs, Sexual Health, Healthy Eating and Body Image)
- Rec Sports
- UMove Fitness
- Fitness/Nutrition trackers (The Daily Plate, MyFitnessPal, etc.)
- Go Ask Alice! Q&A
- Easy Ways to Work Out
- Let’s Eat for the Health of It
←Back to What is wellness?