Occupational Wellness is the work you choose to do and how you feel it contributes to your community and fulfills you.
- Find a job you enjoy and find meaningful.
- Try a work study job in an area you find interesting.
- Develop your work skills and seek professional development opportunities.
- Utilize your talents and strengths on the job.
- Maintain “work-life” balance.
- Get in touch with UM alum to learn about career opportunities.
- The Career Center
- Student Employment Office
- Academic Support Services
- Alumni Association
- The Ginsberg Center
←Back to What is wellness?