Environmental Wellness reflects the impact you have on the planet and the impact the planet has on you.
- Buy a Planet Blue water bottle and refill it at one of the hundreds of UM water fountains equipped with a bottle-filling device!
- Rent a Blue Bike at the Outdoor Adventure center and reduce your carbon footprint by biking instead of driving. Walking and public transportation are also great alternatives to driving.
- Unplug or turn off lights and electric appliances when not in use.
- Take advantage of natural daylight when possible.
- Cut your shower short by 1-2 minutes–a small change can make a big impact.
- Reduce, reuse, and recycle!
- Print 2-sided and switch to e-bills to save paper.
- Be a Green Wolverine! Student Sustainability Guide
- Planet Blue
- UM Parking and Transportation Services
- Blue Bikes Rentals
- Nichols Arboretum
←Back to What is wellness?