Emotional Wellness are the actions you take in response to your feelings, being at peace with who you are, and the tools you need to weather life’s ups and downs.
- When you feel overwhelmed, take a few deep breaths.
- Make time for leisure and relaxation. Check out UM’s Wellness Zone!
- Manage your stress by managing your time.
- Change is normal and natural–learn to accept change and move forward.
- Be kind and forgiving with yourself…nobody is perfect!
- If you feel entirely overwhelmed, don’t be afraid to seek professional help.
- Surround yourself with things that make you happy–whether that’s good music, pretty pictures, your favorite colors, or your best friends!
- Laugh…it’s good for the body and soul.
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Wellness Zone
- Health Promotion and Community Relations (HPCR)
- Spectrum Center
- MI Talk
- Campus MindWorks
←Back to What is wellness?