by Lindsay Miller, School of Public Health
1. Go for a peaceful walk in the Arb.
2. Drop in for a guided meditation session with the Ann Arbor Open Meditation group.
3. Relax at the UM Wellness Zone.
5. Take a stroll through the UM Museum of Art and find works of art that make you feel good.
6. Treat yourself to a massage. Arbor Wellness has student discounts!
7. Find a peaceful spot on campus and do deep breathing exercises.
8. Attend one of MiTalk‘s many meetings and workshops about managing anxiety, procrastination, and more.
9. See a funny or interesting film at the Michigan theater.
10. Give yourself a break! Everyone gets overwhelmed at some point or another. Don’t be afraid to ask for help if you need it!